Town Music Bug

GoldenDragon

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out with an odd music bug i've been experiencing for a few days. What's been happening is that whenever I load a save or start my game from an existing save that's in any cell other than one that's in a town, the music goes to the town music instead of the usual exterior/dungeon music like it should be. I can hear the correct music for a second or two at the loading screen before it switches to the town music as well. I've tried disabling all of my mods to see if one of them might be causing the issue, but it still happens regardless so my guess a script might be causing the problem. I'll keep trying to pin the location of whatever's causing the issue for myself, and in the meantime, i'll attach my loadorder so you guys might be able to assist me in this.

Never seen (heard?) this issue. 1 question - did you remove any mods recently (right before this started happening) that were music related? It's possible something left some droppings in the Data folder along with some script. Also noticed you had "Sounds of Skyrim" - something related to these? May be worth having steam verify your cache?

(Probably) Not related to this particular issue: I noticed in your load order that you had 2 "Cloaks of Skyrim" version listed. Are both active? If I remember correctly, only 1 should be active. Again, doubt if it's related to your issue, just something I happened to notice.

Archived