need help with the oblivion sound sets

SkyRyder93

I never even knew OBMM can do that. Don't like the app much anyway. But it can extract files from OMODS...

Edit the race in the CS instead and assign the voice(s) you want there!

Open the race's esp, go to the main menu at the top and select 'Character', then 'Race'.

CSRaceVoice2.jpg

In the first tab 'General Data' you can assign any race's voice files for females and males (not in your case as your race is female only).

CSRaceVoice1.jpg

Confirm your edits, save the mod and it should work like a charm ;).

Oh, sorry.

Which voice file would you like? Don't know if it's the default voice, but my Moonshadows are using the 'Ainmhi' files.

Since your race is derived from Moonshadow, it would certainly fit.

Update: Check the file on the Nesux again! Thieu has already uploaded a fix.

Oh' date=' sorry.

Which voice file would you like? Don't know if it's the default voice, but my Moonshadows are using the 'Ainmhi' files.

Since your race is derived from Moonshadow, it would certainly fit.

Update: Check the file on the Nesux again! Thieu has already uploaded a fix.

[/quote']

Ainmhi voices for my charming deception girl? maybe it would work but how do I get the voices to load in the window?

Too bad - I forgot about the strange hair master file :s. Makes editing the esp impossible for now, I would have to download that file, too. Haven't got that one installed, I'm using the MBP 'SKS merged hair master' file.

In general, to give a custom race the voice of another race, you would have to copy the Ainmhi files found in 'Data\Sound\Voice\Oblivion.esm', create a new folder in this directory and name it after your race. Paste the 'M' and 'F' folders into this newly created one. You should be able to assign the Ainmhi voice to your race in the CS now - but note the voice is named after your race, not found at the top as 'Ainmhi'.

I wonder what voice set Thieupieu has used for the fix? Have you downloaded and tried it yet?

Too bad - I forgot about the strange hair master file :s. Makes editing the esp impossible for now' date=' I would have to download that file, too. Haven't got that one installed, I'm using the MBP 'SKS merged hair master' file.

In general, to give a custom race the voice of another race, you would have to copy the Ainmhi files found in 'Data\Sound\Voice\Oblivion.esm', create a new folder in this directory and name it after your race. Paste the 'M' and 'F' folders into this newly created one. You should be able to assign the Ainmhi voice to your race in the CS now - but note the voice is named [i']after your race[/i], not found at the top as 'Ainmhi'.

I wonder what voice set Thieupieu has used for the fix? Have you downloaded and tried it yet?

the fix no clue, b4 I used the els more voices mod which gave my charming girl an anime voice lol

I've been messing around with the files after downloading and installing everything.

Those hair styles aren't bad by the way, some SKS stuff I hadn't have yet.

Too bad I can't get the Ainmhi voice files to work. I've tried several combinations of folder names and directory locations. The fix just seems to assign the vanilla Imperial voice. But a new voice choice 'MoonShadowLopearElfSimple' was also selectable in the CS.

Using this, the character stays mute, unfortunately. Wonder where I'm screwing up here...

Thanks to TieuPhieu who pointed out the obvious to me which I wasn't able to think of, here is the most simple solution to be able to select the 'Ainmhi' voice: Just add MBP as a master file to the race! Facepalm Deluxe, I was too fixated on getting it to work without mod dependencies.

Launch the Construction Set and activate the MBP master file by double-clicking on it, then make your race the active plugin by double-clicking on it and pushing the 'Set As Active File' button. Click OK and the mod is being opened.

Select 'Character' -> 'Race' from the main menu, click on your race in the 'General Data' tab and select 'Ainmhi' which is now part of the voice selection list. Save the plugin and it's done. Now my 'Renarda' character has the Ainmhi voice I so love. Especially the power attacks. "HÜPPP!"

Archived