[Fallout New Vegas] More unusual mod conflicts (pretty sure)

Rokabur

Only thing I can possibly think of is it might be one of the mods in my Bashed Patch since that always gets loaded after all other mods. For right now I'm just running my mods without that one. Again, when I look up Sunny Smiles in FNVEdit, the only things that show in the right window are FalloutNV.esm, ArmorsWeaponsHealth.esp, VulpineRace.esp and Bashed Patch, 0.esp. It's only when I haveĀ https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65679 that Sunny won't advance her quest Back in the Saddle. It always seems like I'm about the only person who gets the bizarre mod problems, least here on this site.

2 hours ago, Rokabur said:

Only thing I can possibly think of is it might be one of the mods in my Bashed Patch since that always gets loaded after all other mods. For right now I'm just running my mods without that one. Again, when I look up Sunny Smiles in FNVEdit, the only things that show in the right window are FalloutNV.esm, ArmorsWeaponsHealth.esp, VulpineRace.esp and Bashed Patch, 0.esp. It's only when I haveĀ https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65679 that Sunny won't advance her quest Back in the Saddle. It always seems like I'm about the only person who gets the bizarre mod problems, least here on this site.

The fact is, I can't reproduce your issue with Sunny on my vanilla + some basic mods + that specific mod. So I'm not thinking that mod itself is directly responsible, maybe it's more a combination of things. If you untick all your mods but that one, and you start a new game, I do feel you wouldn't have issues with sunny.

Archived