Dagger/Sword on back compatible with ...

Roachboy

I know that mods exist that do what I would like to have ... I just doubt they are compatible.

I'm using the UNP Blessed Body (Jiggle) and also the mod "Auto unequip ammo", which unequips arrows/bolts if you equip a melee weapon.

Now I'd like to have 1h melee weapons on my back - preferably a dagger at my back but waist-high, being drawn sideways (I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say).

Picture:

15658-1-1335381243.jpg

But I'd also settle for 1h melee weapons on my back - as some mods promise to do.

Only problem: I doubt that the body with jiggle (skeleton) together with "auto unequip ammo" is compatible with such mods ... anybody here who can definitely say "Yes" or "No"?

Which "weapon on back" mod does not conflict or conflicts in a way that can be overcome easily? And how?

Or is there anybody here who could make such a mod?

Thanks for your time.

I know that mods exist that do what I would like to have ... I just doubt they are compatible.

I'm using the UNP Blessed Body (Jiggle) and also the mod "Auto unequip ammo"' date=' which unequips arrows/bolts if you equip a melee weapon.

Now I'd like to have 1h melee weapons on my back - preferably a dagger at my back but waist-high, being drawn sideways (I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say).

Picture:

But I'd also settle for 1h melee weapons on my back - as some mods promise to do.

Only problem: I doubt that the body with jiggle (skeleton) together with "auto unequip ammo" is compatible with such mods ... anybody here who can definitely say "Yes" or "No"?

Which "weapon on back" mod does not conflict or conflicts in a way that can be overcome easily? And how?

Or is there anybody here who could make such a mod?

Thanks for your time.

you can merge the blocks of the skeletons together into one, to avoid any conflicts

Archived