chinese Outfit bodyslide issue

hello,

okay have this outfit :http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2557.html

and the bodyslide files are in chinese. Okay i translated the files in english and now i have the problem, the "outfit'" is in correct bodyshape that i use ingame but the "body" is in normal unp shape.

example, when i use the UUNP sliders in "showracemenu", the outfit moprh but not the body.....

idea ?

1. Open the slidersets in Outfit Studio

2. File > Load Reference

3. Pick Unified UNP HDT. Slider > Conform All.

4. Remove any weights not native to UUNP HDT in the "Bones" tab (Breast01, Rearcalf, Rearthigh, Frontthigh), right-click > Delete > From Project. They might not be there but most Chinese UUNP mods have these; they will cause clipping if you aren't using the Chinese UUNP as a reference shape.

5. Save the project

6. Repeat for each sliderset

This is assuming that the clothing fits the UUNP baseshape in the first place, which it probably doesn't if the baseshape is normal UNP. So, this method might not work, and you'd have to convert it to UUNP from the beginning.

Optionally you can try converting Soreceress99's CBBE Bodyslide to UUNP.

Archived