Wildlings - Lite female leather mash-ups - Bodyslide

View File

These UUNP based mash-ups use various other authors meshes, all credit goes to them...

anka01, Anonymous, Eldrid, Monno, Pareo, PeroPero, WTF, and various others that I couldn't find their names...

You might have to do some minor edits in Outfit Studio to make them conform to your particular bodytype.

These are not in-game, you'll either have to make an .esp or rename one of them to use as a replacer.

The skirt on #12 has issues... just delete it.

NEVER UPLOAD TO NEXUS

View File

13 hours ago, RaHelios said:

How do you make a esp That is one of the issue I have?

With Creation kit. Give me an hour or so to get my other files sorted and I can knock one out for you. Do you have a preference as to where they are found at? I personally use them as a replacer for the default sleep wear, but that .esp has WAY to many dependencies to mess around with.

[EDIT]   ...I've remade two .esps that you can use one of to get the clothing in your game.

2 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

With Creation kit. Give me an hour or so to get my other files sorted and I can knock one out for you. Do you have a preference as to where they are found at? I personally use them as a replacer for the default sleep wear, but that .esp has WAY to many dependencies to mess around with.

[EDIT]   ...I've remade two .esps that you can use one of to get the clothing in your game.

Do you have a preference as to where they are found at?

I don't understand. you mean a clothing replacer? you can use http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/149788534640/tribal-clothe-uunp-bodyslide-hdt-updated 

2 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

So the esp you just made is for all the clothing?

7 minutes ago, RaHelios said:

So the esp you just made is for all the clothing?

Yes, it will be in a strongbox in the Helgen rotunda. You will have to make all 14 pieces of clothing though so you don't end up with a missing mesh icon in-game.

3 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

thanks. it works!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey I have made a cbbe version.  I am looking at the dates on these comments and realize they are pretty old at this time.   I am going to assume it's still ok for me to post them.  I will be linking back to here and I have also added to the esp, so there will be some extra's as well.

Here it  is:

Wildlings female leather mash-ups CBBE physics.7z

https://mega.nz/file/1ZIlSIYL#BBIldehPkNubaLxBK3nXTtF3NbZSvmXj-uKl2ZVoFZM

Edited by sattyre