Any interest in Let It Die?

fapmcfap

So Let It Die just released on Steam, and the devs seem indifferent towards modding but they're not going to prevent it.

Taken directly from the FAQ:

"We don’t officially support this, but so long as you avoid activities which allow you to gain an unfair advantage or progress the game through irregular means, we don’t necessarily have a problem with it. Just keep in mind that if you do use mods, it may prevent you from earning Steam achievements."

Obviously the game is too new to expect anything so early, I'm just trying to see if the game has anyones interest or if this peaks anyones interest, as I really enjoyed this game on console.

I'd like to see this, the female bodies are pretty decent. It uses Unreal 4 so there would have to be some extracting done. I'm curious on how they did the armor set up, if each one is a seperate body or if the armor is literally drapped over the body... If it's the second one, then a single underwear remover should skimpy a bunch of armors alone.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Also considering the premium elevator lady apparently has a body and textures underneath her shirt , things may be easy the moment some extracting can be done.

20 minutes ago, Demised said:

I'd like to see this, the female bodies are pretty decent. It uses Unreal 4 so there would have to be some extracting done. I'm curious on how they did the armor set up, if each one is a seperate body or if the armor is literally drapped over the body... If it's the second one, then a single underwear remover should skimpy a bunch of armors alone.

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Also considering the premium elevator lady apparently has a body and textures underneath her shirt , things may be easy the moment some extracting can be done.

if thats the case, you could maybe use something like special k to extract and reinsert textures to make clothing invisible and add nude textures

Archived