Weight paint/rig help needed from other creators!

Hey guys

I've made this chain top and gotten it quite smooth but am still having issues with clipping into the breasts and shoulder blades.

I'm wondering whether this can even be solved with weight paint, if I make it less smooth, the breasts and back don't clip but at the sides the geometry overlaps when the arms are straight down.

Do I need to attach another couple of bones to the rig? I have never done that before and don't know where to start :(.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I know the people here are pretty talented when it comes to extra rig parts haha.

In game pics, blend file and package are attached.

Thanks

ingameexample.jpg

Chain_F_Top.package

chaintop_LOD0_rev18.blend

If you don't want the chain to clip through the breasts you will need to weight paint the chain like the breasts. Doing so the part covering the breasts will stay where the breasts are.

Downside is that if she puts her arms in front of her, the chain won't follow and will stick to the breasts.

I guess you have to choose between clipping and lack of realism :)

Archived