Hidden Matters Ch1 S1

Dr Soda

774875297_09-20-18_5-20-50PM.png.af6d12550f3c47ca2ceb3a5cd30eb51f.png

1StoryC1S1P1.png.66fdd3efeaae0b470b9f1fbe1718cb44.png

Chapter 1 - Section 1 : Introduction
    The day I turned 19, I moved out of my house right away, to get away from my deadbeat parents. And
by parents I mean my mother and her sleazy boyfriend. They're like something out of a bad trailer movie.
Unfortunately, my idea of being on my own didn't go as planned and 6 months before my 20th birthday I had
to move back.

Arguments, throwing objects, uncomfortable looks, and much more are soon to follow my move. The
house my mom has was handed to her by my grandmother. It used to look amazing and my garbage of a mother
let it go to shit. My room was a horror and I have no other choice but to stay in it.

My mother Anne (35) is a walking cliche. She had me at 15 and hated me for ruining her life, like I asked
for it. Her botched boob job is her pride and joy, which is how I assume she trapped her boy toy Emery
(25). That and fake pregnancies keep his dumb-ass around, I highly doubt she can produce anything wonderful
from that horrid body of hers.

1StoryC1S1P2.png.d4522278ca1e87ac136035a2381a88af.png

It's my first day here and I begin to unpack, looking at what I have is both a lot and very little at the same time. So much to sort out and so little to own. Then enter the wicked witch of the west.

1StoryC1S1P3.png.30bfd2d7f87ab05398995e55c0ec6b6f.png

(Anne)
"Jennie, now that you've failed without me, like I knew you would, you should remember my house rules. That
of which you've always had an issue following. I don't care if you're 19, 20, 34, or 80. My house my
rules!."

(Jennie)
"Whatever mom, your rules are always ridiculous." I added hatred to my tone. 

(Anne)
"Then I will list the rules for your small mind.""1, No men, ever. No one wants what you have to offer
anyway. 2, Stay away from my man, I've seen the disgusting looks you give him. 3, You are to be out of the
house when Emery and I have our "couple time" and home before 12AM. You're not some whore traipsing around
the streets. 4, You're to cook/clean for us, I'm too busy with everything to deal with trivial matters and
you seem to have plenty of time on your hands. My time is way too valuable. And 5, you do whatever Emery
asks of you, hes your future step father after all. As long as you keep your filthy hands off my perfect
man."

I knew to keep my mouth shut about her "rules" it was a fruitless effort to argue against them. She's
without reason or logic when it comes to her Emery or her valuable "time". 

(Jennie)
"Whatever you say Mom, just get out of here so I can unpack and deal with my duties" of course I said with a
decent amount of sarcasm added to "duties".

1StoryC1S1P4.png.00bd05502b86d625a6e3e269ef74d8c5.png

My mom eventually left for what I assume she see's as her "couple time" with Emery. I could hear her loud
screeching for moans. And the hard thud of them slamming together. She must have come up angry because I
was imposing on her time with him. I've seen many times how she says she's "expecting" and somehow or
another it was a mistake, false positive, or whatever else she could muster up to convince him to try
again. What she doesn't know is what he comes to me for. What I hate and know will happen tonight. He's
never gone further than touching, but who knows.

After what seemed like 3 minutes, the fucking stopped. I sat on my bed, staring at my ceiling fan. The
little hum of the electronics and squeak of the turns always comforted me. Then my door opened, not even a
knock. I knew it was him.

1StoryC1S1P5.png.d51b217d05fc7c2a8a3c2514d5ebca14.png

He sat on my bed.

(Emery) 

"Hey there. Long time no see, thought I should greet you as your mom takes a nap. Which
is to be expected after taking what I gave her. Her sweet sweet pussy gripping this thick cock of mine. And
I could only imagine who could be sweeter."

My skin crawled with every word that came out of his mouth. He looked at me with want in his eyes. I knew
exactly who he meant, he wanted me. He always has, we are way closer in age than my mother and him. Yet, he
repulsed me. I knew it was only a matter of time before he found his way in, what concerned me was how he
was going to do it...

Archived