[CE] [Request] Defeat-like mod for Conan?

I would love the hell out of a mod like Defeat (Skyrim) for Conan Exiles.

Get downed by the other exiles and they have their way with the loser.

I've done a little modding for Conan, but I'm pretty sure this kind of mod is way above my head. 

Anyone wanna take up the challenge? ^^ 

Yeah I don't see it either. I mean really it really isn't needed. It's not like Skyrim or Fallout where if you are killed you lose progress, which is where the defeat mods negate by basically forcing you to become a slave or rape defeat instead of right off killing you. CE is different, you die and lose some items you can probably re-craft. It would be neat to have the feature but I highly doubt anyone wants to put the time and effort of making such a mod for the game. The game  itself is somewhat more poorly coded than a similar type game (ARK:SE), devs even stated some of the coding is pretty shoddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there's demand for it, just that nobody feels like supplying it. It's not that it's "never" going to happen, it's just that someone has to step up to do it though I guess that's the meaning of what someone mentioned. There is demand for it that you can see requests for it everywhere for such a mod......

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...