Everything, Ever

JimThermic

Hi, I've heard about Mini-lovers but I realized there's some other stuff it could have. Feel free to take my suggestions and make these.

Suggestions:

*Pregnancy

*Lactation

*Slavery

*Prostitution

*Pimping

*Gang-Bangs

*Break-Up Sex

*Make-Up Sex

*Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation

*Bouncing Calves

*A Sex-Stat system where things like speech and melee affect your performance and you get feedback that goes towards your XP and the next time you perform sex they refer to the last experience in a positive or negative manner.

*Anti-Grav Sex. This should be a simple no-clip matter.

If someone could make all these I'd be very grateful K Thanks Bye.

Hi' date=' I've heard about Mini-lovers but I realized there's some other stuff it could have. Feel free to take my suggestions and make these.

Suggestions:

*Pregnancy

*Lactation

*Slavery

*Prostitution

*Pimping

*Gang-Bangs

*Break-Up Sex

*Make-Up Sex

*Bouncing Calves

*A Sex-Stat system where things like speech and melee affect your performance and you get feedback that goes towards your XP and the next time you perform sex they refer to the last experience in a positive or negative manner.

[/quote']

So, you're basically looking for a Lovers with PK for Skyrim. A "SkyLovers" so to speak...

All I can suggest is, download the CK and get started...

Well, we're waiting...

Hi' date=' I've heard about Mini-lovers but I realized there's some other stuff it could have. Feel free to take my suggestions and make these.

Suggestions:

*Pregnancy

*Lactation

*Slavery

*Prostitution

*Pimping

*Gang-Bangs

*Break-Up Sex

*Make-Up Sex

*Bouncing Calves

[/quote']

So, you're basically looking for a Lovers with PK for Skyrim. A "SkyLovers" so to speak...

Well, we're waiting...

What, you want me to come up with the ideas and code it? I've already done 50% of the work! Geez..

Suggestions:

*Pregnancy

*Lactation

*Slavery

*Prostitution

*Pimping

*Gang-Bangs

*Break-Up Sex

*Make-Up Sex

*Bouncing Calves

[/quote']

Well, we're waiting...

What, you want me to come up with the ideas and code it? I've already done 50% of the work! Geez..

+1 for bouncing calves

Archived