Animated Prostitution

Eternaldreams

If this has been asked before I apologize as I could not find it. I have downloaded the latest file from the nexus yet when I ran BOSS it said that the file I had was outdated and I needed to get the most updated one. Something about the esm file creating conflicts and then not showing dialogue. However I cannot seemingly find a more updated version of the file esm or esp. Help please?

2.34 is the most current and it's the one on Nexus. I'm not sure what that error specifically means, but it doesn't affect the usage of the mod. Just make sure you follow the directions (rambling as they area). If you use with FNIS, there are 3 files you must delete prior to running the FNIS generator. Look about mid to bottom of the description and you'll find them there. As for dialog, since version 1.6 of Skyrim, there has been a dialog issue where after installing a mod - sometimes dialog from the added mod may not appear. However, if you save then reload that new save (without having to quit the game), the dialog appears.

Archived