Need abit of a help regarding hdt/collisions

tehmasta

Hello friends, i have just finished my new pc and i wanted to get more into modding (i'm not really good with it yet) so i saw some random gifs and screens wich made me wonder. How do you  get such perfect collisions on the body? IE thights butt breasts etc etc, most of the stuff i've seen it looks literally perfect, not like mine where a hand goes through chest and stuff randomly.
I saw once before something about new HDT physics wich replaced havoc, but i didn't really read it because i saw it needed really good pc, and now that i've got one i wanna try it out.

So where i was going with this, is there a hdt thingy wich adds collision on whole/most of the body, like the ones you keep seeing in pics and gifs? If so what's it called and where can i get started on it?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Sorry if i made a dupe thread and/or made it in  wrong place.

On 8/23/2018 at 4:14 PM, tehmasta said:

Hello friends, i have just finished my new pc and i wanted to get more into modding (i'm not really good with it yet) so i saw some random gifs and screens wich made me wonder. How do you  get such perfect collisions on the body? IE thights butt breasts etc etc, most of the stuff i've seen it looks literally perfect, not like mine where a hand goes through chest and stuff randomly.
I saw once before something about new HDT physics wich replaced havoc, but i didn't really read it because i saw it needed really good pc, and now that i've got one i wanna try it out.

So where i was going with this, is there a hdt thingy wich adds collision on whole/most of the body, like the ones you keep seeing in pics and gifs? If so what's it called and where can i get started on it?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Sorry if i made a dupe thread and/or made it in  wrong place.

Hdt smp  can do the Job but you need to put hours of tweaking into the controller files for EVERY specific mesh to archive "perfect" results. The fact that the outputs of smp vary from hardware to hardware makes sharing somewhat inefficient and also the fact everybody uses different bodys/proportions.

You can use my all in one as a good base to start and work with but prepare for massive amount of hours to fulfill your desired results. 

5 minutes ago, prZ said:

Hdt smp  can do the Job but you need to put hours of tweaking into the controller files for EVERY specific mesh to archive "perfect" results. The fact that the outputs of smp vary from hardware to hardware makes sharing somewhat inefficient and also the fact everybody uses different bodys/proportions.

You can use my all in one as a good base to start and work with but prepare for massive amount of hours to fulfill your desired results. 

Firstly thanks for replying.
Ironcally enough, i found your all in one mod not long ago and i was just messing around with it just now. I also have all in one hdt pussy from Leyenda, i don't get wich one should overwrite wich? Or do i even need his pack  with hdt-smp? Also, will other characters for example from bijin have collisions via hdt-smp  if i remove leyenda's mod? 

16 minutes ago, tehmasta said:

Firstly thanks for replying.
Ironcally enough, i found your all in one mod not long ago and i was just messing around with it just now. I also have all in one hdt pussy from Leyenda, i don't get wich one should overwrite wich? Or do i even need his pack  with hdt-smp? Also, will other characters for example from bijin have collisions via hdt-smp  if i remove leyenda's mod? 

You only need my pack if you want to go for smp.

If you want to go for pe you use leyendas.

2 hours ago, prZ said:

You only need my pack if you want to go for smp.

If you want to go for pe you use leyendas.

So i've gone through instructions, installed realistic ragdolls and force, textures, installed cbbe curvy and generated hdt body through bodyslide, deleted XML from hdt physics extensions and installed your all in one mod after that and this is what i get.   

Tried swapping the mod to different load order slots, same thing. Either i get this weird looking body or i just get CTDs. Any ideas? Am i missing something obvious?

Loadorder is pretty small, idk how could i fuck up something.

Spoiler

Dawnguard.esm
Hearthfires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

Sexlab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
AzarHair.esm
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
AdditemMenuLE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp