[search] Elisabeth's attire

Could any kind soul with better google-fu skills than mine help identify the outfits this follower is wearing in these screenshots (excepting the slutty secretary getup) please?  I know where the crown comes from; and my first thought was that the dresses came from Apachii's Divine Elegance store too.  But they don't since I already use that mod and haven't seen those before.  I downloaded the follower herself and there aren't any outfits' meshes or textures packaged with her either.

http://kp4068.tistory.com/2806?category=584236

Thanks to anyone who helps!

I had a read through the translated thread and the author quotes "blacksmith and bloody bird private goods" under the equipment list, googling returns this reddit post discussing another unrelated mod referencing chinese mod forums and content behind paywall / author DM, going by the title i'm guessing Blood bird (血灵鸟) and Blacksmith (空中铁匠) are the handles used by modders who may of created this attire.

On page 3 the author mentions it "Will be released later" so it may be worth subbing to that user's posts if they release it as a follower with the cloths, however I get the impression that the author made a custom armor mod request to one of the aformentioned modders, if we had a source for this that would be great.

I'll be watching this with interest.

If that's the same as the one I linked to, it's only got the follower herself.  I hope it's not and it also has the attire.  But I imagine it'd be a pain in the ass to take the apparel files out of the zip when reposting so probably not

Someone posted the code on one of the threads so I d/l'ed last night and unfortuantely it's just the follower as you say.

At this stage it's either going to be PM'ing the author to ask if they will share the source for the cloths or searching for creations by Blood bird (血灵鸟) and Blacksmith (空中铁匠) from my earlier post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 4:28 PM, reeno said:

Someone posted the code on one of the threads so I d/l'ed last night and unfortuantely it's just the follower as you say.

At this stage it's either going to be PM'ing the author to ask if they will share the source for the cloths or searching for creations by Blood bird (血灵鸟) and Blacksmith (空中铁匠) from my earlier post.

do you have the password for follower?

• 4 months later...

Archived