Where is Osiri?

Look_At_Me

Where did the Osiri's topic go? I was at this forum about a week ago and well remember that he was on the first page. And now, it seems, this topic is nowhere. I searched the entire forum, but I did not find anything.

Can anyone tell me what what happened and where I can find his mods? I did not have time to download it last time. ?

Thank you for attention.

Can't find anything that was deleted or hidden with a name like "Osiri" (as author or as content of posts or title of thread.)

What exactly are you looking for?

36 minutes ago, CPU said:

Can't find anything that was deleted or hidden with a name like "Osiri" (as author or as content of posts or title of thread.)

What exactly are you looking for?

I do not remember exactly what his topic was called.  However, the author of this topic is a well-known modder. He had a lot of good mods, but now here is not one.
There is his profile
https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1169184-osiri-ojisan/
You can see for yourself that there is only one post left. I understand that the others went along with his topic?

I found this message in the deleted thread, that is from him:

"Basically I am glad that everyone used my mods.
I am disappointed only when someone collects money.
I am very disappointed with those who support it."

This is from January 2018.

Hahaha
I was surprised that such a topic could be created.
I have lost enthusiasm.
My model is used without permission in places I do not know.
At first I thought it was okay, but I noticed that many people did not keep simple rules.
I think that the problem will occur someday ...

I enjoyed the creation.
And I was pleased with communication with everyone.
Sorry I have closed the topic.
goodbye?

23 minutes ago, OSIRI ojisan said:

Hahaha
I have lost enthusiasm.
At first I thought it was okay, but I noticed that many people did not keep simple rules.

I enjoyed the creation.
goodbye?

farewell, thank you for your mods, they will be very appreciated.

1 hour ago, OSIRI ojisan said:

Hahaha
I have lost enthusiasm.

I enjoyed the creation.
goodbye?

OSIRI ojisan, I apologize if involuntarily broke your plans to leave modding quietly and unnoticed. Very many users and modders high appreciate your mods. What I downloaded from your topic is definitely the best in modding of DOA.
Thank you for your excellent job!

20 hours ago, OSIRI ojisan said:

Hahaha
I have lost enthusiasm.

I enjoyed the creation.
goodbye?

Osiri, we respect your decision, but if everyone leaves, then who will do the modding of DOA6?

In any case, thank you very much for the wonderful mods!

• 1 year later...

Gonna leave this here for fans of the very amazing OSIRI bod. @Otakadelic really picked up the torch. Few things to note:

@Holden & BP Team (Author of DOA Beach Paradise Mod) uses the OSIRI body as a base for all swimwear

Correct if I'm wrong but back in like..2017 Holden started a Patreon to fund the Beach Paradise mod...unfortunately he uses @OSIRI ojisan 's body for base soooo...yeah. I assume this is why @OSIRI ojisan left. To his credit Holden did shut down and refund his Patreon. I would have liked to see a cooperative effort!

@Otakadelicsort of maintains the OSIRI body now. Here are his two relevant threads

I did not "fund" the creation of Beach Paradise on Patreon. People liked and respected the work I've done and wanted to donate to me and in fact have did so. I have always fully credited everyone and everything involved. Despite this, Osiri did not want anything he's worked on being featured on Patreon or any other site where money changes hands and I fully respected his wishes and took down the Patreon and fully refunded every donation that was made, and this was within a week of the Patreon's creation. Blaming me as the cause for a great modder leaving the community is hurtful and unfair given I have done everything I can only to service the users and creators in this modding community. 

On 2/2/2020 at 1:37 AM, Beach Paradise Team said:

I did not "fund" the creation of Beach Paradise on Patreon. People liked and respected the work I've done and wanted to donate to me and in fact have did so. I have always fully credited everyone and everything involved. Despite this, Osiri did not want anything he's worked on being featured on Patreon or any other site where money changes hands and I fully respected his wishes and took down the Patreon and fully refunded every donation that was made, and this was within a week of the Patreon's creation. Blaming me as the cause for a great modder leaving the community is hurtful and unfair given I have done everything I can only to service the users and creators in this modding community. 

I didn't mean it like that! In Osiri's response earlier on this very thread he specifically mentions people using his work without his permission, or in ways he explicitly asked not to be used. It is clear he was fed up with multiple violators abusing his work. I was being speculative at best and wrong at worst when I said "I assume this is why he left" My apologies Holden. I do remember when the Patreon was launched and suddenly shutdown, but I didn't know exactly why it was until just now. I REALLY would have liked to see Osiri approve or even collaborate on the Patreon! Considering the massive amount of work you put into DOABP I like to think he would be proud!

@Holden & BP Team I'm a fan of your work and I only just recently started using the community tools and resources available through this userbase. I'm looking forward to your next project!

wtfamidoing.jpg

Archived