0p Nightingale Standing Stone Challenge

spoonsinger

So you have to go and meet Karliah at a standing stone near Riften. You are secretly hoping that you are allowed to stab her in the face so you don't have to hear her horrible horrible voice ever again. What you are confronted with when you turn up is her, (and her horrible horrible voice), and a really low texture rock. You wonder to yourself. "All my other rocks are at least 2k. Why has nobody done this particular rock? Is it because nobody does this quest because of Karliah and her horrible horrible voice?".

So to that end, find attached a slightly less blah replacement 2k Nightingale standing stone texture. If you can do better, (and you can), you could be in line for a 0p prize. (Terms and conditions apply. All rights reserved. The management take no responsibility to anything left on the premises. No refunds).

Bleh_Nightingale_Standing_Stone.png

Slightly Less Blah Nightingale Standing Stone.7z

• 5 months later...
On 8/14/2018 at 10:31 PM, spoonsinger said:

Is it because nobody does this quest because of Karliah and her horrible horrible voice?".

LOL, the majority of user mod do not finish their quest because you know MOD. ugh..skyrim is the only game that makes me download hundreds mod and not once i stoping.
congrats to you all the modder?

Archived