any suggestions for follower mods? i'm using AFT and am really not liking it. seems like broken bloatware now. The Nora sucks as she is very quiet e.g. I took her to see Kellogg and she didn't say one word. The face resculpt is broke, the settlement is either broke or confusing as hell. Gotta start a new game to get all this stuff outta my saves i think.

is fo4 like oldrim where its bad to remove mods midgame?

3 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

any suggestions for follower mods? i'm using AFT and am really not liking it. seems like broken bloatware now. The Nora sucks as she is very quiet e.g. I took her to see Kellogg and she didn't say one word. The face resculpt is broke, the settlement is either broke or confusing as hell. Gotta start a new game to get all this stuff outta my saves i think.

is fo4 like oldrim where its bad to remove mods midgame?

Yes you don't want to remove mods mid game unless it's weapons or clothes then I do it also. but don't want to remove mods that change settlements/followers ect. .  I've been using this one https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3605 Unlimited Followers but then you might have better luck with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25699 Liga of my companions

4 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Yes you don't want to remove mods mid game unless it's weapons or clothes then I do it also. but don't want to remove mods that change settlements/followers ect. .  I've been using this one https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3605 Unlimited Followers but then you might have better luck with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25699 Liga of my companions

thanx tank. does unlimited let me manage their clothes? liga … teddy bears? no thank you... lol

4 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

thanx tank. does unlimited let me manage their clothes? liga … teddy bears? no thank you... lol

they both do let you change their clothes but Liga can be set up so they can change their clothes moving from settlement to the other areas as you pass into them. I like the older version where you put the clothes in (if I rememeber right) certain bags that they would change from like relaxing, settlements, camping, combat areas. didn't always work for me. Unlimited followers you can give and equip clothes but when you do take their old ones away because in either one they will change back some times to their old things.  Liga lets you set up different commands using hot keys to direct your followers also.

I think expired has abandoned the Unlimited mod because there are a lot of ppl complaining about it and I can't get it to work on a clean new game. i'm guessing it may have to do with all the updates FO4 has gone thru since his last release which was April 2017. i'm just guessing here because I think there is supposed to be a holotape in my inventory at start of game right? there is no descript on his nexus page on how his mod works.

I guess you just talk to ppl...

7 hours ago, Badtanker said:

they both do let you change their clothes but Liga can be set up so they can change their clothes moving from settlement to the other areas as you pass into them. I like the older version where you put the clothes in (if I rememeber right) certain bags that they would change from like relaxing, settlements, camping, combat areas. didn't always work for me. Unlimited followers you can give and equip clothes but when you do take their old ones away because in either one they will change back some times to their old things.  Liga lets you set up different commands using hot keys to direct your followers also.

can you go into how we manage their clothes? I don't see any options for it.

With liga im not certain how it was originally done but for me i had to go into each area and equip my followers with the clothes or armor i wanted them to wear in that area either in town or in the field or relaxing. Once it was done most of the time it worked good. Unlimited Companions you have to to it each and every time you entered a area if you were into immersion of your character

Archived