Penis texture issues??

Hey! I am having some issues with the mods I'm using. First of all, in one mod; "PlayersSlaveEncounter" I was sent to a bear but all that was there was its head. Aside from that, no penis textures are working, there's just a huge wall coming out from the place it's supposed to be, I use OBMM to manage my mods. My mod list is : BBB 1.0. Harts Boners, LAPF 1.0, NoMaaM BBB anims 1.0, Player Slave Encounters 1.0

Also, what mods do I need for BBB to function? I currently have BBB 1.0 and NoMaaM BBB anims 1.0

Harts Boners ??? You don't need it !!! That are equipable bodies.

Install a real body replacer. Male = Roberts male v52  ; Female : a HGEC body.

You Penis problem:  is not the texture!  You have installed a Mod after Lovers and it has overwritten your LAPF skeleton ( Only the LAPF skeleton has penis bones and the LAPF Lower body that is used during sex need the penis bones.

Install the LAPF skeletons again ( Not LAPF again! If you install LAPF again you must also install LoversCreatures again, because Lovers Creatures must overwrite some LAPF files )

Or you have not set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection,  then your game still use the original skeleton from the Oblivion meshes bsa.

The bear without body:  Perhaps you have not installed the LoversCreatures meshes ?

-----------------------------------

Read my yellow Link below ( in my signature) It's about all you need before you install Lovers.

The BBB body and animations at the top of the post.

archive invalidate  shortly after BBB

And further down in "Problems during gameplay"  you find  "penis/Breast stretching"

-----------------

And why you ask what you need for BBB function?  Didn't you read the LAPF install instructions? (It's about the same as in my yellow link)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

Archived