What's a good slavery mod? (Player NOT slave)

I don't want to be a slave, I want to be a slaver keeper. A sexual one at that. I've spotted a fair number of mods like this, but I don't really feel like testing each one out. And from the sounds of it they don't always fit what I want. Here are some of my personal preferences (But feel free to suggest mods that don't quite fit this): I like to be a female character, as such, I'd need something properly compatible with that. I'd also prefer there to be both female and male slaves. Ideally, it would support all (vanilla) races too. I'm so anti-racist that I wanna hump them all! It is absolutely necessary that the mod does not include DLC, since I have none.

I don't dabble much in slavery mods, but a few that might fit your bill - 

Sexy Bandit Captives (can be combined with Paradise Halls) - 

Sexlab Sex Slaves - 

Slaverun Reloaded (there is a female player as slaver path to take - note this mod has a "huge" amount of content but is not to everyone's tastes)- 

The two bottom ones sound like really good ones for me from the descriptions, I'll go check them out! Not Sexy Bandit Captives though, that's not for me. Like I said, I prefer being a female. And sex just isn't the same if you don't have a (real) penis getting shoved into you!

Archived