Immersive First Person SexLab Special camera issues

I've looked a bunch for how to change how the camera works, but I've never found anything that has a clear answer.

The problem is that I can't manage to look down enough to see myself when standing. I know I'm there, since in certain poses I see myself, but the vertical angle limit it too, well, limiting. How do you access the config or controls and what do you need to do to let me see myself better?

You can increase the amount of angle restriction to like 90/80 degrees. Another thing is that initially you are not in sexlab mode which has a bit more viewing that is suitable for sexlab scenes. To see it hit numpad 6 (by default) or go int oa sexlab scene to see the actual settings.

If you want, this is what I use and it's pretty good.

Also note that some animations just aren't good for first person as they can mess with the camera or just have bad positioning.

FirstPersonPlugin.txt