Editing Dialogue

DaSanvich

Lately I've been poking around in CS attempting to edit some dialogue. More specifically, I'm attempting to edit the parameters for conversations, requiring a certain item be in the PC's pockets before it will come up. But it seems everytime I attempt to edit the parameters, Oblivion crashes after the start up splash. I've heard editing dialogue is rather wonky in Oblivion, but I can't even seem to get TES4Edit changes to parameters to stick, and I'm not sure why.

Well the issue isn't CS crashing, and yes, using the OBSE version.

The issue is more so that I can't delete parameters for conversation topics. I can edit the parameters in TES4Edit, but it won't let me delete them. When I delete them in CS, the game crashes on the start up splash.

EDIT: Figured it out, for some reason editing the dialogue stripped away the mod dependencies, had to re-add the masters in Wyre Bash.

Archived