I have noticed that all characters no matter who they are, are very stone faced. They have little to no expressions whatsoever. It is a little frustrating when using sex mods as you look like your having sex with a corpse and that seems so very wrong to me. I know in skyrim there is a facial animation mod, but can one be made for this game as well? Does one already exist?

1 hour ago, DestinyHD said:

Dave's Poses has some facial animations.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16800

I think the OP is looking for something more immersive. Dave's Poses is great for what it is...tons of poses for screenshotting purposes, vanilla animations (and even a few extra) plus the facial expressions. However...the facial expressions are still just that. Expressions. All it does is alter the face to something happy, sad, angry, scared, etc. The OP is most likely looking for something similar to what Skyrim has, where it seems like the character's face changes depending on the situation or the current animation loop they're in. In Fallout, the character is almost always stonefaced unless in the middle of dialogue and even then the facial expressions are limited.

4 hours ago, DestinyHD said:

Dave's Poses has some facial animations.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16800

Poses are great for screenshots. That is not what I am looking for though. More like this Facial Animations For Skyrim .

So that when an animation is running, you can also have facial animations as well so it looks like your character is having sex with a human being instead of a lifeless corpse.

On 7/17/2018 at 2:37 AM, heroscomeback said:

As far as I know, there is no such mod for Fallout 4 yet.

Then we can only hope someone can make one. I would but I do not have the skills required for such a feat. I am sure there is someone out there who has the skills to do it, though would they be willing to take up the task? We can live in hope :)

• 3 years later...

Back before AAF when you had to shoot your lover with a laser rifle rolf I use to love editing the expressions manually with console depending on scene. You know, with "caa animfacearche*whatever". AAF does not allow this. Which is a complete boner killer, man. The NPC's and even my character just gulps like a fish water. Gonna try Dave Pose thing. Thanks, Necro/. 

• 2 years later...