Tattoos question

@Bluery

yeah just move it to another category I do it all the time with tats. here's a little tut from my blog to get you started good luck

Spoiler

**I do not claim to be an authority on s4s. I advise going to the s4s forums and getting advice straight from the source. I just want to share my experience and hopefully help someone. I can't bear responsibility for any alterations to your own files, so please please please backup your projects**

--------------------------------

If you are a beginner it is safe to start out with tattoos, makeup, jewelry, or accessory clothing. Anything outside of the clothing bottom/top/full body slots will be fine.

I don't advise trying to mess with clothing tops/bottoms/full outfits until you get more experience. Those you will need blender installed so you can save the body shape blender file and import it back into another object you are trying to use for that slot.

For example, some accessory clothes do not have any mesh at all, they just have textures that cover whats already on the body. So when you go to change this ACC item into a proper top or bottom the torso will be missing becuase there's no mesh there for the texture to cover and your acc clothing item is now replacing the body part with empty space. This is where you need blender to import a torso or legs. I usually grab one off another package file by exporting it into my folder for meshes. Importing/exporting meshses is as simple as a button click in S4S.

---------------------------------

0. Open up sims 4 studio

1. click on My Projects on the home screen. Windows Explorer will ask you to choose the file you want to edit. I selected my Blush Body ++ tattoo from my mods folder. Your recent edited files will appear under the button in case you forgot what you edited last. I opened BB++ a few minutes before this pic.

image.png.1b736fc88f2e1b5574fb1d7162c210d2.png

2. on the first page, Select the categories tab. Open up the 'outfit type' drop down menu, and select your desired CAS slot from the list. Then click "apply to all swatches" right next to the drop down menu. This last step is important to do, since you want all the different swatches together in the same CAS slot and not split up between categories.

*You can really chose anything. Earring, rose ring, glasses, gloves, it really does not matter. Just dont pick clothing top/bottom/full outfit unless you know what you are doing.

*Make sure to choose a CAS slot you know you have access to

image.thumb.png.ee2a74ca7b52b4a3aa54abcc83557f96.png

click "save" and you are finished! If you want to exit the program, you can close the window. If you want to continue working on something else, it is safe to press "cancel" after you have saved. It will take you back to the S4S main menu. Remember to have a backup copy of your file saved somewhere if this is your first try!

image.png.34e015ef9b8855596d9fe232890e3b04.png

Archived