Mini Lovers animations acting weirdly

I'm using the alternative package for Mini Lovers but the animations aren't working correctly for me. An animation starts but the attacker, i.e not the player, spins around in a jerking manner and he's not correctly aligned with the player. I can also move my character around with the mouse but I can't use the keys to advance stages. I'm not sure what causes this but when I ran the FNIS exe, it gives me this error: >>Warning: The file "behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx" will most likely cause problems. You should REMOVE it.<<.

Are either of you using Animated Prostitution? IF you are, make sure to read the instructions. It states specifically that if you are using it with FNIS, you have to toss 3 files. From the AP description:

Delete "data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\mt_behavior.hkx"

Delete "data\meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx" <- Not really needed, just to be safe

Delete "data\meshes\actors\character\characters female\defaultfemale.hkx" <- Not really needed, just to be safe

Run fore's ForUsers Program

Enjoy

Once you delete the 3 files, just like the instructions say, then run Fores generator again. That should correct most of the issues you are seeing. If you don't have AP, then follow the instructions of what FORE said and delete that file.

Thanks. I uninstalled AP instead, since it's not that good anyway. The animations work better now but using the Z key causes the npc to stutter vertically and doesn't have any effect on the distance.

Archived