any Recommended RPG Maker Games?

Zeption

Hello im working in a RPG Maker game and i would like to know other games made with the same engine dat are good or popular

so i will be able to see more or less  what is good to have a reference

i have already start with mine and have a idea of how is going to be but if i can improve it i will be happy to do so, sadly im no expert on this type of game so i only find little and dats why i ask if somebody knows and like this type of games so i can learn something and as i say see how to improve mine

Haven't played that many rpg maker games in a while, the ones i can remember are Malice and the Machine ,Adventure of Garnet and Overwhored. They're pretty fun, Malice and the Machine was a patreon project, i played the demo and have no idea how it's doing now, but it was really impressive for a rpg maker game. Adventures of Garnet was abandoned, but what it have is quite fun and had some interesting ideas from what i have played. And Overwhored, i have played an old version of it, and was pretty fun, and it's completed by now if i'm not wrong.

15 hours ago, Zeption said:

Hello im working in a RPG Maker game and i would like to know other games made with the same engine dat are good or popular

so i will be able to see more or less  what is good to have a reference

i have already start with mine and have a idea of how is going to be but if i can improve it i will be happy to do so, sadly im no expert on this type of game so i only find little and dats why i ask if somebody knows and like this type of games so i can learn something and as i say see how to improve mine

if i understand it right, what you asking for is game design idea   , and want to know if there is any interesting type of game design was make in rpg maker.

i think it will be hard for any one to recommend you a game to learn, if you don't say what kind of game you are making. 

i will recommend "the last sovereign" but that is a very story game, not much game design to talk about.

and also , cursed armor , this game there is some design you may be interesting  with .

well yes and no, i do have the idea and everything else i just want to see other quiality games to see how is the quality department (my only reference is latex dungeons and beside the drawings the quality is pretty low) and yes looking at other games ideas is part of the plan even if i have everything already plan what i would like to see is how they implement their ideas, not mines  but if i like something i may try to add it

and about what type of game it needs to be.. well.. this is on "adult gaming" so you can guess, but if you refer features of the game then Long story short: 

Basic Combat, Dialogue with Choices and Consequences,  Faction System, Multiple ways to do quest (If possible) and 2 player tranformations

most of it is standar Roleplaying game but old school and i really doubt dat you can find some adult game with those features but maybe if another game already did this would help because i cannot do it myself , a Lust System in wich player loses the fight if reach 100%

Pd: sorry the delay but the page had not warned me that you had responded sooo better late than never? xD

PDD: forgot to say im going to try those games now thx for the recommendations

Malise and the machine is getting overhauled and as far as i know they left the RPG maker engine behind and using something else also it only goes to V.05 V.06 is still in Dev. Check out there patreon account for details. You might try DLsite they have some good ones there if your looking for adult stuff.

1 hour ago, Zeption said:

and about what type of game it needs to be.. well.. this is on "adult gaming" so you can guess, but if you refer features of the game then Long story short: 

Basic Combat, Dialogue with Choices and Consequences,  Faction System, Multiple ways to do quest (If possible) and 2 player tranformations

Pd: sorry the delay but the page had not warned me that you had responded sooo better late than never? xD

PDD: forgot to say im going to try those games now thx for the recommendations

"the last sovereign"  have alot of dialogue, too many if you ask me lol, and also have alot of choices and consequences ( although the consequences may not be big)  

"cursed armor " have multiple way of quest line ,   and some transformations i guess. 

for faction system, i have play alot of rpg maker game, or non rpg maker game, there is not one that i think  should be speak about it.

so i think it will be very hard to make a good one.

Civilian Justice League and Civilian Justice League 2 , you may want to take a look, although  it may not be the type  of game you want for your game.

what do you mean by 2 player transformations  and what the diff from a single player transformation ?

26 minutes ago, kinre said:

"the last sovereign"  have alot of dialogue, too many if you ask me lol, and also have alot of choices and consequences ( although the consequences may not be big)  

"cursed armor " have multiple way of quest line ,   and some transformations i guess. 

for faction system, i have play alot of rpg maker game, or non rpg maker game, there is not one that i think  should be speak about it.

so i think it will be very hard to make a good one.

Civilian Justice League and Civilian Justice League 2 , you may want to take a look, although  it may not be the type  of game you want for your game.

what do you mean by 2 player transformations  and what the diff from a single player transformation ?

im going to try first the last sovereign since i have come to worry dat im putting to much text even if is because roleplay and shet... and i want to put a lot but i don't want to scare people if they don't want to read dat much, i try to make it less painfull by adding choices so they can interact not sure if it helps but if then again the core gameplay is dat.. soo.. yeaaah

i did't mean dat those game should have those features xD those features are of my game but is nice to know and don't worry i have tested every feature dat i want and i made it work yesterday was the day in wich i found the plugin for the faction and i did the faction system work so it's already into the game i always try to make the feature work in a little map before i say okay i will use it.

about 2 tranformations well.. how to put it... those tranformations are like.. unique things from the faction in wich you are is like a reward more or less for example if you decide to join the alien faction you will be assimilated and well you will have new things to play around and before you ask yes assimilations are basically sex but weird

having said that  there are 2 tranformations because there are 2 big factions

On 7/8/2018 at 3:43 PM, Leeeeeroy said:

Haven't played that many rpg maker games in a while, the ones i can remember are Malice and the Machine ,Adventure of Garnet and Overwhored. They're pretty fun, Malice and the Machine was a patreon project, i played the demo and have no idea how it's doing now, but it was really impressive for a rpg maker game. Adventures of Garnet was abandoned, but what it have is quite fun and had some interesting ideas from what i have played. And Overwhored, i have played an old version of it, and was pretty fun, and it's completed by now if i'm not wrong.

Thanks for playing Overwhored! 

OP might also wanna try Harem Collector, or Harem. Separate games.

Archived