What Brow textures are these?

I was hoping to use this face preset export from 9DM to create a follower for personal use, however I can't seem to find the brow textures that match the preset and the author doesn't make any mention of what he used. My Chinese reading/writing ability is rudimentary and I don't really think I could ask the author about which brow textures he used. I've already tried looking through the standard brow textures: "Brows", "SG Eyebrows", "True Brows", and the brow textures that come packaged with FSC, however none of them seem to work. The majority of brows I've tried seem to come up sort of warped on the npc ingame. I've also tried opening the face.nif file in nifscope to try to identify the textures used, but the texture root only turns up as "Actors\Character\FemaleBrows\FemaleBrow_09.dds". Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Preset comes from http://www.9damao.com/thread-87535-1-1.html

010531k0469usa75hd0w05.jpg

bd7cba8cgy1foczu5kpxxj21hc0u0wlk.jpg

It's a good guess, it has a replacer option which would explain the file pathing. I've tried the brows in the brow package and none of them quite fit the bill, most of them still seem to suffer from the same odd warping. So far the lighter version of femalebrow_05 from Hvergelmir's brows pack seems to fix best, but the ends of the brows taper off in a way that looks unnatural. The hair bangs do conceal them somewhat, but I don't think it's the correct brow texture. Considering how Hvergelmir's femalebrow_05 works for the preset, I'd imagine it is likely a brow texture that's naturally thicker in width than most brows. 

Also, I'm really hoping someone might be familiar with the brow texture packs used in Korean/Japanese followers/npc replacers, I feel like I've tried most of the brow packs usually used for npcs both here on LL and on the nexus, I can't help but think the textures used might have been something unique from those and might be something else altogether, possibly something only really localized in the east Asia region?

Archived