[SOLVED] Radio transmitter marker for beacon question

So, I’m trying to create a radio beacon similar to the distress pulsers from the BoS side quests. My problem so far is that the transmitter marker is not broadcasting, preventing the player from tuning in.

so far, I’ve mimicked BoSM01 for setting up the aliases and setting up the scene for playing the pulser tones.  The trace log shows the distress pulser (the in world junk item) is behaving properly by the script.  Originally, I had the transmitter marker on an enable parent, but switching it to always enabled is having no effect.

i’ve verified my aliases are filled, the quest and scene are running, but I still can’t get the signal to show in the radio.

picking up and dropping the pulser is supposed to spawn a duped transmitter marker, but that still doesn’t have the signal display in the radio menu (the trace log shows the function to move the duped reference is working).

any help is appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Deleting and replacing the marker did nothing.  I may look into MQ205, which is similar, but with a fixed transmitter.  I only need this signal as a breadcrumb.  I just thought it would be slick and neat to set it up similar to the BoS pulsers.

Double Edit: The issue turned out to be a frequency range problem.  I was unaware that the Pip boy has a range of frequencies it can detect.  I don't know the upper limit, but it's between 107 and 153 (107 is the BoS side quest and 153 was what I was using).

Archived