Doea anyone know of a way to mass disable animations in sexout?

So I want to add new animations but I'm holding off due to the fact that there are so many animations that come with sexout already (and im sorry but im not really feelin the default animations). So I just wanted to know if there was any easy was to mass disable or blacklist the default animations that come with sexout once installed.

Thank you :)

Sexout Anim Manager, that is included in sexout package. When you start the animation that you don't like, you can put it in the blacklist by clicking a mouse button(don't remember which one), Or in the MCM you can disable it by ID if you know which ID(s) you need to disable

4 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Sexout Anim Manager, that is included in sexout package. When you start the animation that you don't like, you can put it in the blacklist by clicking a mouse button(don't remember which one), Or in the MCM you can disable it by ID if you know which ID(s) you need to disable

Ok, so the only way to disable animations is one by one? I cant just do a mass blacklist of all the default animations, or if I install new animations could they just overwrite all the default ones?

There was an animation replacer made by the animator Amra for older versions of Sexout, that he

created to overwrite the default animations since Prideslayer was taking months to get new animations

added. You might study that to see how to make your own replacer. If you're making your own animations

and they don't suck, I sure hope you post them here ;)  Odessa has always been really helpful, so you

might ask her, if she's still around.

Amra's animation pack is already included in Sexout beta '98.2, so the only one reason to install them if need to use a stable version of Sexout

Archived