Possible to have a skeleton for the player and a different one for all NPCs?

Niobia

I'm currently using the Arousing Attire mod in my game and the boobs are just way too gigantic for my tastes so I use the scaled down skeleton to make them smaller. The problem is that my character uses regular CHSBHC original/non-vanilla armor and clothes.

So I'm wondering if theres a way I can have the NPCs use the scaled skeletons I'm already using and then just have my character use it's own skeleton.

I'm aware of other solutions to make the breasts smaller like going in the CK and setting all the females to 0-10 or setting the _1 meshes to _0 etc, but those solutions are tedious. I'd like to see if theres a way with the skeletons before I bother with those solutions

Okay, I've gone into the CK and made an esp that changes redguards and redguardvampires to use a certain skeleton (i mainly use redguards and there very few female redguard NPCs anyway). I have the esp checked and tried putting it at the top and in the middle and the bottom, but it still only uses the skeleton that all the races are using.

Do I have to make a folder with a skeleton for each race to use or am I missing something?

EDIT:

Okay so I was editing the male skeleton instead of the female one! lol. I editted the female redguard skeleton and then put the esp on the bottom and now it works! Then I made another esp (a day or so ago) that has redguard NPCs set to 0-20 weight so their boobs aren't super gigantic like.

Thanks everyone for the help

Archived