Cbbe to Atomic beauty

Hi all, i have a simple question, how can i change my cbbe body in fallout 4?

I love big boobs and big ass, and I read on several forums that Atomic beauty is perfect for that. So my request is simple is there any precaution to take.

exmple: clean save, new game ect ...

No you don't have to start a new game or anything.

I would say that you should download the Atomic Beauty file and use its cloths/armors...

Best conversion of the default game outfits in a bodyslide format ever, extremely well done...

The difference is night and day, honestly every other bodyslide for default game is really lame like they didn't care enough to just test the sliders or something.

Atomic Beauty sliders for the default outfits work so well that players familiar with using Bodyslide can make thin bodies too but from what Im getting a lot of players just plug and play so for them default CBBE probably isn't an issue for their play time.

Making use of the sliders when generating the outfits will lead to best results but if your familiar with using Bodyslide its no problem finding a body type you want.

All the extra stuff not in game outside of a mod like say Cami's suit, all those are usually a better quality Bodyslide.

So for people that understand how to make their own preset body, Atomic is the way to go.

Archived