Idk what Im doing but I need help doing it.

beck11

So Im trying to get a penis prop to work properly in game but idk how to get it right or even know what it is Im looking to do. Some context to better understand the issue: About 2-3 weeks ago, masterchris was kind enough to make penis props for both gecko's and feral ghouls so that proper animations can be made for them. The problem is the penis length is causing problems with animating cause its too short and it makes my animations clip when trying to align them up.

So I've decided to try and lengthen it to suit my animations. I have done the adjustments to the mesh and I know it works ok in game but the problem is that the mesh is not aligned with the ghoul properly. When the animation starts the mesh is on the floor sunk halfway in. Anyway like I said: Idk anything about meshes and 3d models and all that stuff so I dont have any idea what I need to do to make the penis mesh align with the ghouls pelvis area.

If anyone wants to tell me what I need to do(if I should be so lucky) or just steer me towards a tutorial that touches on this subject then I can to it on my own.

So Im trying to get a penis prop to work properly in game but idk how to get it right or even know what it is Im looking to do. Some context to better understand the issue: About 2-3 weeks ago' date=' masterchris was kind enough to make penis props for both gecko's and feral ghouls so that proper animations can be made for them. The problem is the penis length is causing problems with animating cause its too short and it makes my animations clip when trying to align them up.

So I've decided to try and lengthen it to suit my animations. I have done the adjustments to the mesh and I know it works ok in game but the problem is that the mesh is not aligned with the ghoul properly. When the animation starts the mesh is on the floor sunk halfway in. Anyway like I said: Idk anything about meshes and 3d models and all that stuff so I dont have any idea what I need to do to make the penis mesh align with the ghouls pelvis area.

If anyone wants to tell me what I need to do(if I should be so lucky) or just steer me towards a tutorial that touches on this subject then I can to it on my own.

[/quote']

You can probably use NifSkope to just move it in relation to the body. Generally you'd left click the vertex group in the render window, then right click and choose transform->edit then do your translations. Once you're done translating the prop, right click the vertex group in the render window again and choose transform->apply then save the nif.

More Information

Archived