How to change npc's killmove chance?

bytion

dance of the death can only adjust npc killmove on player' date='I use it but I want to adjust npc killmove chance on other npc...

[/quote']

Are you certain? I thought it contained a way to turn on or off NPC's kill moves. Perhaps that was a different mod or an earlier version if it is not in it with the current one. As to 'adjusting' them....it would help if you told us what you are trying to do.

dance of the death can only adjust npc killmove on player' date='I use it but I want to adjust npc killmove chance on other npc...

[/quote']

Are you certain? I thought it contained a way to turn on or off NPC's kill moves. Perhaps that was a different mod or an earlier version if it is not in it with the current one. As to 'adjusting' them....it would help if you told us what you are trying to do.

sorry about that misunderstanding, cuz I was fustrated with CK last night, end up messing up my skyrim......so reinstalling now:(

I am trying to adjust specific npc's killmove chance, like my own companions, make them use killmove much often, dance of death mod can adjust player immunity, but isn't the thing I am looking for

Archived