[Crash Issue] Lovers Slave Trader and Monster Girl Blockhead Edition

I started having issues recently with Oblivion crashing when I go into areas I've placed enslaved monsters girls in. The crash seems to only effect the respawnable npcs cloned through LST and the only way I seemed to fix it was to delete the clones through the options menu. Do cloned npcs normally cause problems for this game?

Normally you can clone NPCs without problems. And respawn NPCs you should clone ( so they become no-respawn NPCs. Because you should never have respawn NPC slaves )

The problem with monstergirls is that they have special bodies/clothes and often a unique skeleton, all add with Blockhead.

I don't know how you add skeletons with blockhead, but normally you add skeletons to a NPC not to a race. ( the skeleton path is in the NPC data not in the race data )

Bodies you can add to a race with Blockhead.

And Blockhead add "things" to a NPC by the ID number....but if you clone the NPC you have a new ID.

So it can be that the NPC lose the skeleton she needs for the body she use. This can cause stretched body parts but it also can crash the game.

Your cloned NPC lose all things that Blockhead add to the NPCs ( because you have a new, wrong ID ). You still have all things Blockhead add to the race of the NPC.

Have you an example which NPC crash your game? Then puddles can tell you if Blockhead add skeletons or body parts to the NPC.

I don't have the Mod installed, so I can not test it.

But if the skeleton is the problem there is a work around.

A skeleton must not be add by Blockhead, it can be add in the NPC data. There you can change the skeleton path ( default humans have Characters\_Male\skeleton.NIF )

But I don't know if it is the skeleton, or if body parts (clothes) are add with blockhead to the NPC (not added to the race)

Best you post an example then puddles can check it.

EDIT:

I put the esp in my game folder and made a quick TES4Edit check.

Seems skeletons are added to the NPCs in the NPC data.( not added with blockhead) . So cloned NPCs have the right skeleton.

Your crashes must be something else. It can be body/clothes added by blockhead to the NPCs.

Post an example NPC so puddles and I can try to find the reason.

Okay, luckily I kept the enslaved cloned NPC's Base and Ref IDs around in case I lost them and needed to summon them to me via console.

Nature's Guardian - This one I tried several time to use the moveto player console in case the area she was in was bugging out but the game crashed every time I did
FF09DABC
FF09DABB

I should note however that I didn't have the crash issue with the Water Atronach.

The FF are the cloned  new IDs, I want to know theBaase or Ref ID of the one you cloned.

But I found it

MGEnemySpriggan "Nature's Guardian" [NPC_:01004596]

The skeleton is the default one Characters\_Male\skeleton.NIF

But I don't know what Blockhead add.

And the Nature's Guardian is not set to respawn !  But to "No Low Level Processing"

But when you ensalve a NPC "respawn" is set to 0  in the enslave script ( me.SetActorRespawns 0 )

And if you have set the copy function in the LoversSlavetrader menu, then the copy script removes the "No Low Level Processing" flag   (  me.SetLowLevelProcessing 0 )

So respawn, No Low Level Processing, and the skeleton can not cause trouble in your game.

Again, I don't have the Mod installed, I don't know what Blockhead add.... let's hope puddles can help you.

And a question to puddles

I  am confused about the invetory items.

The Nature's Guardian have a hand, amulet and lowerbody items in the inventory, I am sure the items should not be removed during sex.

They are set to no-playable, but most people set no-playable items to stipable ( so Guards remove armor during sex)

The Nature's Guardian "clothes" are body parts, they should be add with blockhead.

The same with the Water Atronach, a inventory item/clothes  full body ( head,upper,lower,hand and feet). That is a body, and should not be removed during sex.

Why in the inventory and not add with Blockhead?

They can be add to the race, like a human body replacer with Blockhead for a whole race.

EDIT:

I made a mistake. Blockhead add bodies to the base ID, not the ref ID.

So a copy of a NPC should have all body/clothes that are add with Blockhead. The new ref ID number of the NPC in game does not mess up the added bodies.

So I don't know what can cause the problems in your game.

Maybe a wrong load order?    ...but if the original NPC works, then you enslave and clone the NPC and she still works....  only if you tell your NPC to wait here and you leave her and try to come back the game crash. 

When does it happen? If you fast travel and come back? Or after 3 in game days?
And you use the LoversSlaveTrader  dialogue "Orders" and "wait here"  ?  You don't mix it with other Mod commands? ( It is not good to use MCS on a enslaved NPC.  SlaveTrader commands OR MCS commands, not both )

Are the slave girls pregnant?

Okay I'm not sure how but things started working again. Initially when I attempted to load an older save that had at least one monster girl enslaved in the same area I was in, it would keep crashing and now it's not doing that anymore and I can properly go into the areas I kept the monster girls in too (but not in newer saves). I just did the following to try reducing random crashes that's been occurring in my game.

Installed the 4 GB patch (I'm pretty sure I had already did this but I installed it anyway just in case I didn't)

Removed stutter remover (noticeably reduced the game's fps so I decided to get rid of it)

Installed EngineBugFixes

Edit: I reinstalled stutter remover after finding out I can increase the fps, didn't break this mod so that wasn't the problem.

Archived