[Request] Equip certain items in sex animations

well, i really need to be quick here,later i Update with more information about the request

i was seeking a mod that allow you to put a Item ID and if a sex animation occours these items will automatically equip
I have two types of armor one "Normal" and other "Ripped" (clothes for rape animations) and if i get into any animation, these clothes will be equipped, thats is
Need to go!
Y'ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY!

5 hours ago, DragonChickenBorn said:

well, i really need to be quick here,later i Update with more information about the request

i was seeking a mod that allow you to put a Item ID and if a sex animation occours these items will automatically equip
I have two types of armor one "Normal" and other "Ripped" (clothes for rape animations) and if i get into any animation, these clothes will be equipped, thats is
Need to go!
Y'ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY!

SexUtil1 will do that: 

Make take some effort to make it work though.  An example of how to pull it off can be found here (where oral sex triggers equipping a zaz item making it look like cum coming out of the mouth)

Archived