SoS bodybuilder Hairy body textures

Hello I am looking for a texture compatible with the bodybuilder body type from SoS. I am looking a very hairy male body texture, the ones I have found seem to set my characters body type back to the original SoS build. I've tried Another Hairy Body Textures For Schlongs of Skyrim  and SOS - Custom Body Textures for Schlongs of Skyrim, both from nexus but neither seem to work right for me which may be an error on my part. Does anyone here have a texture that would turn my character and npcs into super hairy bears but is also compatible with the bodybuilder version of SOS? Thank you for any help you can provide.

1 hour ago, pinkmoogle said:

Hello I am looking for a texture compatible with the bodybuilder body type from SoS. I am looking a very hairy male body texture, the ones I have found seem to set my characters body type back to the original SoS build. I've tried Another Hairy Body Textures For Schlongs of Skyrim  and SOS - Custom Body Textures for Schlongs of Skyrim, both from nexus but neither seem to work right for me which may be an error on my part. Does anyone here have a texture that would turn my character and npcs into super hairy bears but is also compatible with the bodybuilder version of SOS? Thank you for any help you can provide.

What's the problem with "Another Hairy Body"? It works perfectly for me.

20170705023111_1.thumb.jpg.920f8cf355e1e48c595b4d638174514b.jpg

1 hour ago, onesumgame said:

What's the problem with "Another Hairy Body"? It works perfectly for me.

Reveal hidden contents

20170705023111_1.thumb.jpg.920f8cf355e1e48c595b4d638174514b.jpg

Its odd, when I wear armor the body type of my character is bodybuilder but without armor I get the hairy texture but it switches the body back the original SoS body type.

5 minutes ago, pinkmoogle said:

Its odd, when I wear armor the body type of my character is bodybuilder but without armor I get the hairy texture but it switches the body back the original SoS body type.

Maybe try reinstalling SOS (full, not the light version), and then reinstall the texture over it.

Archived