How to use lovers set scale...

ger4

Lovers SetScale allows you to change the scale of the npc during lovers sex acts' date=' although it can be hard to get it to work. Hopefully this should be of some use.

Everything that you need should be in the readme, http://www.mediafire.com/?i2cr8346nox8x2d

Any questions, just ask.

[/quote']

The author is suggesting that there be a possibility that the problem occurs about the following content in ReadMe.

・There is a thing that the position shifts a little when the motion reproduces because of the timing of the size change processing.

・For instance, the position shifts slightly when it is an other party of NPC from whom the scale is changed to 1.0 though it is scale 1.0 of PC, and a physique positioned between 1.0.

- When it is add-on and has been changed the scale to the other party of PC this, the thing not positioning it is recommended as a safe move.

・NPC blinks by the Update3D execution momentarily when the size is restored after the fact. At that time, LoversAdultPlayPlus etc. are and there is a thing that the dialog is obstructed after the fact.

・When a former scale changes this by 0.8 to become 1.0 and Update3D is done, the possibility of doing CTD is high.

I guess my only question would be this- what would the point of changing the actor scale be? My experience with the setscale consol command has been that it causes some odd things to happen, it seems that it only alters the size of the textures and not the wireframe or collision. I can only imagine that this would affect the autoalignment. Then again, midgets and giants seems in keeping with LPK lol.

The point is simply to resize the PC\Creatures\NPC's all to the default height (1.0) so that the alignment during sex is correct. It is really the only way to get things properly aligned with the way lovers with pk currently works other than manually doing it.

Archived