Questions about Nehrim

DrN

Having read some articles about it,i see many people say that Nehrim is a very good mod.Apart from asking your opinion about it,I would like to ask a few questions:

1.Are the popular bodies like HGEC/DMRA available in Nehrim?

2.If not,are there any other bodies that can be used?

3.Does it conflict with LoversPK or similar aduly mods?

4.Can it be installed over an already modified game?

5.Are there any decent armour set/weapons mods for it?

There are probaly more questions to ask, but my head got empty :).Plz share your experience of Nehrim or any suggestions that may help, thanx

1. Yes, you can use most of the bodies in Nehrim. Especially any body that has no esp. Just check any body mod you do install to make sure it does not use oblivion.esm as its master.

2. See #1.

3. Unfortunately lovers does conflict due to using oblivion.esm as a master. You should be able to use Wrye Bash to change the core files and a few of the basic plugins (like RaperS and such) but things like lovers creatures probably won't work due to needing shivering isles. There is no harm in trying it but always check with Wrye to see what masters each plugin has.

4. NOT RECOMMENDED - "if you have ANY mods installed at all". If the game is a fresh install that is patched up to date then sure. If you have any mods installed at all then you risk frying everything.

5. The mod itself comes with new armors\clothes\weapons so you should be fine for a bit. Not sure if there are addon mods or replacers that have been made for it.

I played it a bit and it seems very well done to be perfectly honest. However the fact that it is not really compatible with most of the mods that I use is kind of a bummer. Someday I plan on playing it through but for now it is sitting in backup folder waiting patiently on me. :)

Thanks for the answers guys,I wont risk an installation right now then,when i get a new PC next year I ll give it a try...unless Andoran comes out(if ever)

But i wonder- is it possible to have a second oblicion install ?

Installing it based on Oblivion clean installed if Nehrim is introduced is a little the trouble.

I switched four environments or less and was playing.

Oblivion cannot be installed again when installed.

The name of the folder that has already been installed is changed, and Oblivion is uninstalled from the system.

Only information registered to the system can be deleted by this.

Then, the environment of Oblivion becomes two if it installs it again.

The switch becomes possible with one button in registering, and managing two environments with mTES4 when it is time because the management data of Oblivion is not only an installation folder that switches the reference folder by hand power usually.

Thanks for the answers guys' date='I wont risk an installation right now then,when i get a new PC next year I ll give it a try...unless Andoran comes out(if ever)

But i wonder- is it possible to have a second oblicion install ?

[/quote']

You can have multiple copies of oblivion. Perfectioncat was trying to telling you what to use:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35263

or you can try an older plugin:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41271

I have not installed either one but based on what feedback I have heard they work fine.

However, as Perfecioncat is also saying you can't install it a second time if it already is installed.

It is not basically difficult to divert MOD of Oblivion to Nehrim.

However, all MOD cannot be diverted.

If it is the one that doesn't depend on the resource of Oblivion, it is basically possible.

The part where Oblivion.esm is mastering specified is changed and the difference is changed into esm of Nehrim.

There is only giving it up because it depends for the one that doesn't function by this in another part if it doesn't remodel it for myself.

I was playing by diverting the system of Lovers of Japan to Nehrim.

Because room that leaves the disk space of 30GB or more was lost, everything has been deleted.

Perfectioncat, I ve been trying to install wrye bash in a clone copy I made with TES4,the copy itself seems to work fine,but Wrye cant read the files im trying to install in the copy.Could you please be more specific on the exact install order/path?I have Oblivion installed in C:/GAMES/Bethesda/Oblivion,and the clone is in the same folder C:/GAMES/Bethesda/Clone1.The Oblivion Mods is outside "Oblivion" in "Bethesda".Should I install Wrye before I create a copy, or try to install it twice?

Perfectioncat' date=' I ve been trying to install wrye bash in a clone copy I made with TES4,the copy itself seems to work fine,but Wrye cant read the files im trying to install in the copy.Could you please be more specific on the exact install order/path?I have Oblivion installed in C:/GAMES/Bethesda/Oblivion,and the clone is in the same folder C:/GAMES/Bethesda/Clone1.The Oblivion Mods is outside "Oblivion" in "Bethesda".Should I install Wrye before I create a copy, or try to install it twice?

[/quote']

00_Oblivion in the figure mentioned above is Folder to gather up a folder of merely Oblivion.

00_Oblivion\Oblivion is the Folder that a system recognizes that Oblivion is installed.

The folder called this 00_Oblivion\Oblivion is originally made by the different name.

The original name is renewed when I change environment.

It is gone back up for the original name when I change it to different environment.

A folder called Mopy of the figure mentioned above becomes the folder installed WryeBash in.

Naturally Mod must be stored in Oblivion\Data.

Installation of Mod should install it commonly after changing it to the environment that I want to install.

Archived