No animations

Just upgraded my fallout 4 to the current version (don't know why it didn't auto update) and installed the latest AAF v.65 and now none of my animations will play. The dialogue is all there and the Harassment Actors approach but now they don't strip now and the animations dont play.  This is my latest Log from when I last played. Hope its just something easy I overlooked

Loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Essentially the log reflects: "animations x" -> var on script four_play:main loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
Further, failed initializations. 

I'm new to how exactly Fallout/mods work, but if a variable was intialized prior and never initialized again (unless a new save is created or something that calls a new initialization) and the program looks for a specific result that NOW may not exist, it'll have issues.

Apart from that, I'll share a link to my load order that may help. When I put everything together it seemed like some resources had to be higher up, like Armorsmith Extended.

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/247706-xtibrad/?tab=field_core_pfield_19

Archived