Yamato Transformation and Summon

yamatologocopy.png

[video=youtube]

Description:

This mod adds two spells, one transformation spell that transforms you into Yamato and another spell for summoning Yamato.

How to install:

Extract all files into Skyrim data directory.

To obtain the spells, fast travel to "The Savior's Statue" over on the coast by Dragonbridge on the world map and take the Spell Tomes from their places.

Location.jpg

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?41bmsd95zt36y8y

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8fs8cf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits

Model Conversion - R0R0N0

Scripting - R0R0N0

-Models and Textures by Capcom (Devil May Cry 4)

This is great! Good job making this happen' date=' i know this must have been hard lol. Thank you.

[/quote']

Thanks man, I finally learned how the scripting in Skyrim/Creation Kit works so I can do more stuff now.

----------------------

Update

I forgot to pack the saviour's statue into the rar file so you probably didn't see the statue in the location I told you to go so I repacked it and reuploaded it.

It has no collision applied to it yet but it's nice to look at :)

Great stuff' date='honestly i thought you forgot about this mod. But i was wrong.

Thanks a lot :)

[/quote']

Yeah I went back to it after I learned the scripting side of things, hope you're enjoying it. Also I'm open to suggestions on improving it.

Awesome :D but wouldn't the vampire lord transforming animation fit better ? =)

great work rorono .

Thanks I've got dawnguard but I still haven't started the quest yet so I don't know how the transformation looks but I'll finish the quest and see for myself, afterwards I'll add an alternative transformation for it.

This is great! Good job making this happen' date=' i know this must have been hard lol. Thank you.

[/quote']

Thanks man, I finally learned how the scripting in Skyrim/Creation Kit works so I can do more stuff now.

----------------------

Update

I forgot to pack the saviour's statue into the rar file so you probably didn't see the statue in the location I told you to go so I repacked it and reuploaded it.

It has no collision applied to it yet but it's nice to look at :)

Yea i've been wanting to learn how to script for a while now, i just can't really find any good tutorials.

This is amazing! What would be awesome is having your Angelo Credo Armor or Bianco Angelo as transformations. :)

I really need to learn how to use the ck' date=' maybe one day, xD.

[/quote']

Oooh Good idea! I'll do that for sure, maybe I should do a transformation spell pack for all of the unique armours in my other thread.

Yea i've been wanting to learn how to script for a while now' date=' i just can't really find any good tutorials.

[/quote']

It's not hard when you put your head to it but trying to understand scripts from the beginning is a real pain. Lucky for me I learned basic and intermediate java last year so I got the hang of it real quick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...