Request Multimarriage mod

Hi i have always wanted to have more than one npc as spouse, and test how would multiple married ladies work for my male dragonborn pc. There are so many cute female companions and followers so choosing who to marry is really hard sometimes XD . 

There is of course jamce in nexus but unfortunatelly it seems there is a problem in marriage ceremony at temple of dibella :(. I am not sure what makes it happen during ceremony dialogue where you are asked if you want to take excample lydia your wife.

Yes answer dont seem to work :( it is some reason taked as no ??. Npc who you are try to marry gets angry and you are asked how could you.

Basicly there seem to be some kind of bug or error not sure which one is it, mod author havent updated it hmm i think 2 years ? so i guess it probably wont be fixed anytime soon.

So i tought to put request here and see if someone would be willing to make multimarriage mod :) . Multiple cute waifus that opens store stall excample in city or serve you home cooked meal could be nice. Dragonborn could just relax and eat, cuddle go dates etc in his or her free time. This could also offer female players here at lovers lab chance to have multiple male fiancees ;) 

Harem of your dreams so to speak ;) hehe. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived