Adult cartoon maker

Newim

23 minutes ago, Newim said:

Hi there! I wonder if any of you knows of a 2D cartoon maker where you can go to the extent of making adult content?

Thank you

what do you mean by that?   to me it can mean so many thing that i am very confuse  by what you say.

what do you mean by  2d cartoon maker?  a program to make 2d cartoon? or a program/game to play around with  the image/animation?

1 hour ago, Unkown Master said:

the only program I know that can help is spending a couple years reading for a university degree in animation (like I'm doing). 2D animation is not something you can whip up with some nifty software as it takes years and years of practice to perfect.

lol, well can't disagree with you , but maybe he is asking as a game or something .

maybe he asking vector animation asset or something,  it is easy to make vector animation for noob .

and i will say you don't really need to go to university to learn animation now day.

11 hours ago, kinre said:

and i will say you don't really need to go to university to learn animation now day.

that might be the case if you want to be a drone or just want to animate on your own, but in the industry you need to learn the 12 principles in great detail and having a master with multiple PhDs and years of experience in animation certainly helps to guarantee you a job in one of the big money studios :P

7 minutes ago, Unkown Master said:

that might be the case if you want to be a drone or just want to animate on your own, but in the industry you need to learn the 12 principles in great detail and having a master with multiple PhDs and years of experience in animation certainly helps to guarantee you a job in one of the big money studios :P

well that have to base on the industry ,  and your skill.  

animation have change  alot  as there is many way of doing animation now , even with 3d animation .

30 minutes ago, kinre said:

well that have to base on the industry ,  and your skill.  

animation have change  alot  as there is many way of doing animation now , even with 3d animation .

I'm aware of that (we're studying all types of animation and video manipulation in my course), but my main argument to op was that there is no such thing a "software that makes cartoons". If he wants to learn how to animate then by all means look for a tutorial, but as far as I'm aware to only decent 2d animation software (at least the only one that my lecturers told me about) is Adobe Animate, so prepare to fork out some cash for that.

48 minutes ago, Unkown Master said:

I'm aware of that (we're studying all types of animation and video manipulation in my course), but my main argument to op was that there is no such thing a "software that makes cartoons". If he wants to learn how to animate then by all means look for a tutorial, but as far as I'm aware to only decent 2d animation software (at least the only one that my lecturers told me about) is Adobe Animate, so prepare to fork out some cash for that.

lol, i did agree with you from the start, that no way any one can make a animation without skill, but there is easy way out for noob.

but easy way mean bad animation, in true there is no easy way to make decent thing.

Archived