[Question/Mods] Ultimate No Restrictions Settlements Building Combination

Okay so, seeing how Fallout 4 settlement building is probably the only good new part of that game i have to ask.

What mods should i use to get rid of all those retarded resctrictions and limitations Bethesda slapped onto their settlement building system ? 

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT EXTRA OBJECTS, FURNITURE ETC. Nor do i ask for cheat mods for free resources, uber turrets, uber resource production objects etc.

I want a combination of mods that allows me to :
A - have unlimited settlement budget so no matter how much stuff i build, that "size" gauge wont fill up.

B - allows me to have unlimited or at least incredibly high ( something like 999 ) settlers count per settlement

C - allows me to scrap everything in the settlement and move the red workshop bench anywhere i like

D - allows me to build "in the red", with objects clipping through each other without rellying on snapping

E - allows me to build really high so i can make a proper highrise buildings

Is it even possible to combine mods to get that effect ( it should seeing how Ranger Dave builds shit but its Bethesda game so you can never be sure.. ) ??

EDIT : feel free to move this topic to somehwere else or lock it and point me in the direction of one that will answer my question. 

• 2 weeks later...

all of that looks like its on the nexus in a bunch of different mods. if you want one overall esp then grab yourself a copy of fo4edit, also at the nexus, and combine all the code into one esp. It'll take a bit of work and stuff but its possible, just a headache

2 hours ago, highagan said:

all of that looks like its on the nexus in a bunch of different mods. if you want one overall esp then grab yourself a copy of fo4edit, also at the nexus, and combine all the code into one esp. It'll take a bit of work and stuff but its possible, just a headache

I dont look for a single esp file.

That thread is actually kind moot already, because i actually got a combination of mods that answers my every need. 

Archived