The Fallen (Conan Exiles Server) 18+ strictly rp, erp allowed

Glitchscatter

New rp server. The population is small for the time being but I hope to grow it into a thriving and friendly environment for everyone to enjoy. 

The server is new, as stated, so there will be some hiccups along the way as we settle in and work on starting stories. 

Current server size is 20 but as more people begin to call this place home I fully intend to expand not only the size but the hardware to better suit a lag-free (as lag-free as possible) and enjoyable server to play on. 

This is an adult server, adult theme means... well... adult things! While this is not a strictly sex oriented server, we do allow these elements both in written and mod form. 

Maturity! I can't stress this enough, ever. We are not ones that tolerate drama/fighting/bitching/flaming unless it is strictly in character. We are all adults here and need to act accordingly! Let's keep the rowdy bad-mouthing to the barbaric characters, yeah?

Active Staff! Myself and the staff may be busy at times and we can't be on 24/7 but you can expect to see us around daily.

(if you have an interest in becoming a moderator/admin there are many opportunities to do so.)

PVP is entirely based on consequences of RP. There will be no random raids, ever. We have a more detailed set of rules on the matter in our discord. We are firm believers that IC actions lead to IC consequences.

A voice! Yes, I paid for the server, but that doesn't mean we're completely shut off to innovative and creative ideas to help the community thrive. We want everyone to be a part of this. While not everyone will get what they want, we can't realistically please everyone.

No in-game voice chat! Roleplay is to be conducted through the medium of text. Think of it as an interactive book that you and others write together.

For more information and to join our community, plase visit the discord! 

https://discord.gg/e6VFytN

It's not entirely comparable but the similarities are there. Stories are debatable but possible. Bondage/sex modding is limited only by the creators. It is very possible. I know slaver mod and Sexiles both add sex into the game. The game is still not entirely smooth so mods added to a server can be very laggy or capable of breaking the game. 

Archived