Help with Bodyslide?

purple1989

I know this must get asked here a lot, but could somebody help me with Bodyslide?

I've edited the CBBE Curvy and Curvy (Outfit) bodies to my liking and batch processed them in various permutations, but the body only works when naked or when wearing just armour (chest pieces etc) work, but the outfits aren't using the body type.

To give you a clearer idea - in Bodyslide, I have Outfit/Body set to CBBE Body Physics, and the preset set to Curvy or Curvy (Outfit). I then click Batch Build and then selecting all. I've tried this with the outputs set to CBBE Body, CBBE Bodyphysics and one specific to a mod (CBBE2pac) and then all the default CBBE outfits and again the 2pac ones.

I'm just completely lost! I had it working perfectly until tonight when I decided that my melee tank should have the arms to back up her strength, and now I've messed it all up!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Archived