About This File
Since I'm a bit of a power armor/mecha nerd, the helmets/cockpits of the FO4 PAs always bothered me a bit. They fit the purpose, but just are not immersive enough. In my opinion, PAs should make one feel protected, powerful, and an immersive helmet UI is a very big part of that illusion. So I started pulling my photoshop and (limited) modding skills together and started working on my own little mod by riffing off the other PA UI mods on the Nexus, and I think I did quite well for a start.
- Raider power armor helmet and dashboard with different visual options like decorations and damage effects.
- T-45 power armor helmet and dashboard with different visual options like decorations and damage effects.
- T-51 power armor helmet and dashboard with different visual options like decorations and damage effects.
- T-60 power armor helmet and dashboard with different visual options like decorations and damage effects.
- X-01 power armor helmet and dashboard with different visual options like decorations and damage effects.
- Implementation of HUDs for popular mods like the Enclave X-02, T-49, Tumbajamba's Combat Power Armor, etc.
- Exploring the possibility of making the game auto switch HUDs based on PA helmet used and it's damage state.
- Possible implementation of visible first person helmet visors into the game.
Pick the HUD by power armor model you want to use and install via NMM/MO. The file structure inside the ZIP is optimised for mod manager use, so I wouldn't attempt to install them manually.
Just remove via mod manager or delete the following files:
*\data\textures\interface\PA <whole folder>
Should only arise when used with mods that change meshes and/or textures associated with the power armor HUD or power armor pip UI. Just install "Immersive Power Armor HUD" overwriting any conflicts, and it should work as intended.
Picture artworks done by the wonderfully talented Chipman Starratt (http://chipman1911.deviantart.com)
Textures and meshes inspired by:
Makconner's Spartan Cockpit - http://www.nexusmods...t4/mods/22246/?
KeithVSmith's Power Armor HUD Visor - http://www.nexusmods...ut4/mods/6985/?
Hellstorm102's Power Armor HUD - No Transparency - http://www.nexusmods...ut4/mods/3106/?
What's New in Version 0.2_break
Uploaded RAW files as a modding resource.