UNP Shemale by Witblitz reupload

UNP Shemale V.4

http://www.mediafire.com/?umahtrn6rmt2aju

Optional more feminine normal map:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s9rxrr0xcbkebbr

You can find equipable erect and flaccid penises in the temple of Dibella.

I enjoy Shemale mods , nice reupload!

Sorry for earlier I just realized it was a reupload.

Still hoping someone finally makes Shemale Armors for Skyrim ><

UNP Shemale V.4

I enjoy Shemale mods ' date=' nice reupload!

[/quote']

Yeah, I find this mod is pretty well done, unfortunately it was discontinued and set to hidden on Nexus for a long time ago, I waited for the author to set it visible again, and maybe make a full shemale body, but it seems the mod is just dead. So I decided to reupload here.

UNP Shemale V.4

[/quote']

Yeah, I find this mod is pretty well done, unfortunately it was discontinued and set to hidden on Nexus for a long time ago, I waited for the author to set it visible again, and maybe make a full shemale body, but it seems the mod is just dead. So I decided to reupload here.

Haha it is funny because I do recall seeing it once this is true. Though I am fairly new to Skyrim (I am still hooked on Oblivion), So I am going to ask the silliest question.

This is a body replacer? Or is it one of those things where you equip only? Also the pantyhose with it (the full ones?) Got a picture of it? And where can I find them haha.

Sorry for a million questions I am so still new to Skyrim and still differentiating between them. Yet I already wish for shemale mods and replacers lol.

UNP Shemale V.4

[/quote']

Haha it is funny because I do recall seeing it once this is true. Though I am fairly new to Skyrim (I am still hooked on Oblivion), So I am going to ask the silliest question.

This is a body replacer? Or is it one of those things where you equip only? Also the pantyhose with it (the full ones?) Got a picture of it? And where can I find them haha.

Sorry for a million questions I am so still new to Skyrim and still differentiating between them. Yet I already wish for shemale mods and replacers lol.

NP, It is a body replacer based on UNP body, with its own custom textures and normal maps, and with equipable "parts" (you can find them inthe temple of Dibella, they look like golden statues of Dibella) there are 6 versions -3 erect versions and 3 flaccid versions.

I don't remember where you can find pantyhose, sorry, I just type: help "pantyhose" in the console and add them. lol

Will post a pictures later, I am new on Loverslab and have no idea how to post my pics ...

UNP Shemale V.4

[/quote']

NP, It is a body replacer based on UNP body, with its own custom textures and normal maps, and with equipable "parts" (you can find them inthe temple of Dibella, they look like golden statues of Dibella) there are 6 versions -3 erect versions and 3 flaccid versions.

I don't remember where you can find pantyhose, sorry, I just type: help "pantyhose" in the console and add them. lol

Will post a pictures later, I am new on Loverslab and have no idea how to post my pics ...

Ty for the response, as am I. I am fairly new here too. I am aspiring modder still learning the ropes though I am yet to consider Skyrim till I master Oblivion. Though skyrim seems to have mods that are nice but the Greaves things does hurt my eagerness to play a bit. I like to miss match armors and the mods I will make will be imperative to have them ><

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod, shame there ain't much shemale/transsexual stuffs like this!

There is one issue with the equip-able flaccid penises though, under certain lighting and angle, the penises and balls will appear transparent, it's not caused by ENB as it still persists even if I turn off ENB. Not a huge issue as it's only present in certain places and under certain lighting, otherwise it works perfectly!

• 3 months later...

A friend of mine might have a solution soon for the transparency problem. Also I did a small re-tex of the mod. Would it be cool if uploaded it, and the fix? All credit to the original author Witblitz. This was discontinued correct? Just looking to help folks out would be a shame if I couldn't share a potential fix with anyone. :(

add some screenshots please

Well here are some pics of a re-texture I've been working on, not fully done yet, also may consider some other ways as to go about it that may get the mod to adapt to any body texture if it's workable. Still i got rid of the pubic hair left over that was connected with the body texture, and made textures it fit better with the Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body Textures.

Flaccid

ScreenShot4_zps40d6338d.jpg

Erect

ScreenShot7_zps565a9117.jpg

As for the transparency fix, not integrated yet expect the fix next week if it's okay to post an upload for the tweaks and transparency fix?

Also this works for CBBE just as well as UNP. I'm actually using it with CBBE in the Screenshots.

The mediafire links for the mod are dead or at least are not showing anything for me, Can someone post new

links please? I would like to try something that's not an equipable *you know what*...

Well it is equippable, comes with 3 flaccid variants and 3 erect variants.

I'll re-upload I guess.

Here's the original mod without the tweaks I've made. Also be sure to delete the body textures that come with this mod before installation, or they will overwrite the body textures you're using.

UNP_Shemale

While it says UNP, it also works with CBBE. Also be aware that there is a really bad transparency issue with the flaccid variants that makes the penis transparent in certain lighting. As I said I'm working on kinda updating this mod with someone else, with better textures as well as getting rid of the transparency issue. I'm still not 100% if it's cool to release the tweaks and updates I've been making on this mod, plus even if I did I'd still need time to fix the transparency problem. Once again this is Witblitz's original mod, and it's a little different than what you saw in the screenshots I posted, but still very good in my opinion.

Cant wait for the fix.

Assuming it's okay with the moderators that I release it when it's done. Still not 100% on that and don't want to step on any toes. Full credit to Witblitz either way for making such nice meshes. It's rare I like the large ones, but my favorite is well hung in this mod since it shows off the detail the best.

Well I got the okay to release an updated version, I'd like to contact Witblitz first if possible though. Anyone know where or how I can get in touch? If not, the other modder I am working with who knows how to implement the fix... His computer is on the fritz. He was supposed to get it back today, but ran into problems. Once he gets it back though and the fix is finally implemented I plan to release the fix as well as the re-tex I did, along with the original mod's textures. Also may experiment more with re-texturing to boot after that. But as of now gotta wait until my friend with the plan and experience to fix the transparency issue with the nifs gets his computer back and running. With any luck it will be sooner than later so cross your fingers. :-/

Also again if anyone knows how I can contact the original mod author please PM me and let me know.