Mod for UUNP HDT Vagina

If you build your preset again (assuming it's one with body physics) after you installed AIO,

the body you chose in AIO will be overwritten by Bodyslide.

If you're using MO or Wrye Bash as manager you can set it up so Bodyslide overwrites AIO, though in that case the physic settings from AIO will also be overwritten, but the Vagina will work. I do it this way, because I prefer the Bodyslide physics for 'Special' bodies.

If you build your preset again (assuming it's one with body physics) after you installed AIO,

the body you chose in AIO will be overwritten by Bodyslide.

If you're using MO or Wrye Bash as manager you can set it up so Bodyslide overwrites AIO, though in that case the physic settings from AIO will also be overwritten, but the Vagina will work. I do it this way, because I prefer the Bodyslide physics for 'Special' bodies.

I do the same. And use MO, and it is easy to do as you suggest.

This is my actual order of the mods in left side in MO.

Since MO is stupid and show the mods the wrong way, but all that know about that do see what @WhatTheDuckZ says.

That is the beauty of MO when you can mix mods and take the best from all and put that in one own mod.

+King stuff

+King body

+Beast HDT v0.3

+RUSTIC CLOTHING - COMPLETE - 2K

+PSVAC StormcloakOfficer

+PSVAC 0983 AncientNordFix

+PSVAC 0982 DG

+PSVAC 0982 DB

+PSVAC 0982

+BushyEquip_v1.3_SOS

+Leyenda Skin 4K

+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

+Vitruvia - skin texture overhaul for males SOS Full 2K

Long way down is Bodyslide and Calentines 4K Uunp Special. Use that for basics, and put the output from Bodyslide in the mod called King Body.

If you do it this way then in MO you can have different bodys for all profiles, slender in one profile of fat in one other.

Archived