Screwed Point of View

Currently in First Person, my character has a POV that is about a foot upwards and to the left of where it used to be. This screws up archery and it also means I'm looking down on people instead of across at them. It makes grabbing things difficult as well. 

I'm given to understand that its due to Deadly Reflex (which I don't dare uninstall after reading comments in its discussion section). Something to do with the skeletons being used. Supposedly there's a patch for it on Loverslab but searching under "deadly reflex" brings up nothing related to it. 

Does anyone know of the patch? 

DR accidentally included a skeleton, which is what is screwing things up for you.  It was not supposed to have a skeleton in the mod.  Skycaptain admitted this, but never got around to removing it.

You can install the LAPF skeleton (if you use the LAPF) or if you don't then growlf's universal skeleton.

If you need a 1st person skelly, you can try this one: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1407-lapf-enhanced-1st-person-skeleton/

The "patch" you are talking about is old and obsolete.

Archived