Hi! I'm a little new here, and to be honest I really don't know anything about creating mods, but I get an idea that I can't get out of my head.

The idea it's put random npc on forest or plains, or open places, where are animals or monsters, and put this characters as cowards, that can't defend they self, so our job it's save them of  this wild animals or just leave them die, but if you save them they will thanks you for that and ask you if theres someting that they can do to thank you, and you can have three options:

Say that you don't want anyting  :angel: 

Ask for a little amount of money.  :cool: 

Or say that have a very nice body, but that have too many clothes, and you know, make them pay with their bodies.  :blush: 

So, what do you think? Could be a good idea? Or there's alredy a mod like that? if that's the case can you share the link with me please?

You can give this new mod a try. It isn't quite complete yet but sounds just like what you want. The pretties aren't threated by animals (at least not the four footed furry kind) but are held in bandit camps. Kill the bandits and release the girl... or not.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83778-sexy-bandit-captives-mod-to-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/

That's the one I have already, but with males hehe, thanks :D

You can give this new mod a try. It isn't quite complete yet but sounds just like what you want. The pretties aren't threated by animals (at least not the four footed furry kind) but are held in bandit camps. Kill the bandits and release the girl... or not.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83778-sexy-bandit-captives-mod-to-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/

How do you have males in that? Do you have the old one by PCHS or the new one Blackbird Wanderer made? Its only been out a week or so.

How do you have males in that? Do you have the old one by PCHS or the new one Blackbird Wanderer made? Its only been out a week or so.

Well I have one called SexSlavesForVanillaBanditsMale, maybe it's not the same mod after all then, or as you say, is the old one.

I don't know if this is exactly what you want but Eager NPC's (great mod btw) has an option for location cleared orgy/dragon kill orgy. When you complete a dungeon or kill a dragon, you get the option to have sex with everyone involved. You can set the chance in the mcm.

I have it, too xD I have already made good gay orgies with guards!  :heart: 

Archived