Not getting all of the required files

queenleyley

Read the changelog.

Renamed 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package' file to 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package'

im sorry im kind of new to this, i dont understand

Read the changelog.

Renamed 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package' file to 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package'

im sorry im kind of new to this, i dont understand

its saying my files are incomplete

I'm saying there is no more exhibitionism package. It is now called the nudity package.

Go into your mod folder and remove everything that is from WickedWhims. This way you don't chance having any leftovers from an old version messing up the new version. Then get the new version and install that. You don't need any exhibition.package anymore, cause it was renamed to nudity.package is what I am saying. That's what the changelog on the WickedWhims page says. The changelog is there to show you what was changed since the last version.

I'm saying there is no more exhibitionism package. It is now called the nudity package.

Go into your mod folder and remove everything that is from WickedWhims. This way you don't chance having any leftovers from an old version messing up the new version. Then get the new version and install that. You don't need any exhibition.package anymore, cause it was renamed to nudity.package is what I am saying. That's what the changelog on the WickedWhims page says. The changelog is there to show you what was changed since the last version.

okay thank you. I did that, and when i go to install its still saying i need to extract all the files, but all of them have been

Okay after you have extracted the files (using 7zip I'm assuming), go into the folders and copy all those package files and the one json file. Paste all those files into your Mods folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\).

If you removed the old WickedWhims, there should be nothing to overwrite. If you want it to be organized, make a new folder called WickedWhims, and paste the files into there inside your Mods folder. Those should be the ONLY WickedWhims files you have in your Mods folder, not counting animations.

Okay after you have extracted the files (using 7zip I'm assuming), go into the folders and copy all those package files and the one json file. Paste all those files into your Mods folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\).

If you removed the old WickedWhims, there should be nothing to overwrite. If you want it to be organized, make a new folder called WickedWhims, and paste the files into there inside your Mods folder. Those should be the ONLY WickedWhims files you have in your Mods folder, not counting animations.

its still saying my mod files are missing and need to be extracted. i've done everything you're saying :(

Are you leaving the zip file sitting in your Mods folder by chance? Or the folder that you unpacked?

Otherwise, I'm unsure what could be causing it to say that. You have a fully updated game I'm assuming, so no idea what else could be going on there. Only other suggestion is to try deleting your cache and then give it a try. It might be reading old data and need a refresh.

You'll probably have to wait for Turbodriver on this one or someone else who experienced a similar issue, as everything is working fine on my end. Sorry couldn't of been more assistance.

Are you leaving the zip file sitting in your Mods folder by chance? Or the folder that you unpacked?

Otherwise, I'm unsure what could be causing it to say that. You have a fully updated game I'm assuming, so no idea what else could be going on there. Only other suggestion is to try deleting your cache and then give it a try. It might be reading old data and need a refresh.

You'll probably have to wait for Turbodriver on this one or someone else who experienced a similar issue, as everything is working fine on my end. Sorry couldn't of been more assistance.

no everythings uzipped and i've even created my own "wickedwhims" folder.  :( i have no idea whats going on, i've always used this mod and after this update it just messed everything up :(.

I looked in my cache and its blank and in the other cache i have the "spotlight" file which im guessing is supposed to stay.

Thank you for trying to help I really appreciate it !

Well here's a screenshot of my Mods folder to hopefully let ya see what it should look like. Might be useless, but you can compare to double check your own. I've highlighted the WickedWhims files that you should have (and only have). Hopefully it helps. :)

6A4erMt.png

https://i.imgur.com/6A4erMt.png

Yeah I try to stay organized. I keep all my WickedWhims and animations in the main folder so they don't have any issues. And then I merge my CC into categories and use folders to separate the extras.

Well here's a screenshot of my Mods folder to hopefully let ya see what it should look like. Might be useless, but you can compare to double check your own. I've highlighted the WickedWhims files that you should have (and only have). Hopefully it helps. :)

6A4erMt.png

https://i.imgur.com/6A4erMt.png

Yeah I try to stay organized. I keep all my WickedWhims and animations in the main folder so they don't have any issues. And then I merge my CC into categories and use folders to separate the extras.

I have all of the same ones :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived